Sunday 11 June 2017

The 6 Best Lipsticks, According to Makeup Experts Read more:





Alright, if you’re as makeup obsessed as we are (and since you’re here, we’ll go ahead and assume that you are), you’re familiar with the age-old quest for the perfect, so-good-you’ll-wear-it-everyday lipstick. And with a billion formulas on the market promising to be that long-lasting, hot red, or a
subtle mauve that won’t wash you out, it can be a straight-up bitch to actually find something that lives up to its claims. So to finally end the hunt once in for all, we looked for recommendations from the beauty experts themselves: the makeup wizards behind Reddit’s MakeupAddiction.


 

 
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Canal
“Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy lipstick in Carnal is a go-to hot red for me …  It's really hydrating and it's honestly a total knockout color in terms of just drawing the eye to your mouth. I've always received tons of compliments whenever I've worn it, plus it stays on for quite a while.”

 2



Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
“Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Cruella is a long lasting, matte scarlet red lipstick. The formula [doesn’t] budge or move during wear, and [it’s] easily layerable.” - Allele-girl 
 
3
 

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Bare It All
"One of my favorites is Wet 'N' Wild's Bare It All, which is a dupe for MAC's Kinda Sexy. I love the fact that it's neutral and light without being too beige. I don't like nudes that are basically just sticks of concealer ... It feels light, it's not drying, it glides on easily, has no strong fragrance, and it [is] cheap." - Maggieneato

 4

 
M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in Russian Red
“I just bought [M.A.C. Russian Red] yesterday and I'm obsessed!! M.A.C. Matte Lipstick formulas aren't super dry which I love and I consider it a very wearable red. I wouldn't hesitate to wear it during the day. Great lipstick!!” - Bohogrove

5
 
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Velvet Merlot
“[Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Velvet Merlot] is a really nice, very cool red. It’s on the darker side of bright red.” - Tits_mcgee0123


6
 
NYX Matte Lipstick in Alabama
NYX Alabama [is] darker than my favorite Sephora lip stain and it is more of a muted rusty red. I like the NYX matte formula [because] they stay comfy for a solid six hours and fade nicely which makes it easy to touch up.” - Flimflume



No comments:

Post a Comment